Windows 10: how to open RAW files with the photo App
Is your computer running with Windows 10, by default, the photo App installed.
- Open and edit RAW files, you will not need any paid Software.
- Select to Open a RAW file, the App photos.
- You want to make only small improvements, you will, under the item "Improve" a series of tiles to choose from.
- You want to make more detailed changes, you'll find the tools to do this under "Customize".
- In addition to the standard options, such as light, color, or sharpness, you still have more editing options. For example, you can use a Vignette, or the Red-eye effect edit.
- You are satisfied with the result, save your edited file as a copy.