Well-known photographers: Ansel Adams (1902 - 1984) – the father of landscape photography
From Ansel Adams camera many well-known landscape photographs were taken. The Americans was one of the photographers, the landscapes, mostly in black and photo count.
- Among his best-known works are photographs of U.S. national parks and protected areas.
- Ansel Adams was part of the "straight photography"movement, which in the early 20th century. Century began. You wasting of the factual and unadulterated reproduction of reality rubbed.
- As a photographic pioneer in his field, he is still the model for many landscape photographers.
- Google images: works by Ansel Adams
- Instagram: @anseladams
- Website: anseladams.com
Michael Kenna (born. 1953) – landscape photographer
The Briton, Michael Kenna is known for its minimalist, black-and-white landscape photographs known.
- His photos show, especially the Interaction of original nature and man-made forms.
- The images of the photographers work through the selected motifs is clear and calm. At the same time he holds firmly to his recordings a lot of Details and subtleties.
- Kenna is working in part with long-time exposures of more than 10 hours. This blurring water, clouds, fog, and smoke in his photographs. The result of mysterious-looking shots.
- Google images: works by Michael Kenna
- Instagram: @michaelkennaphoto
- Website: michaelkenna.net
Annie Leibovitz (born. 1949) – portrait photographer
Annie Leibovitz is one of the highest paid photographers of our time. Popular worldwide for her engaging portraits of numerous Prominent.
- Annie Leibovitz photographed so far include Queen Elizabeth II, Sir Patrick Stewart, Barack Obama, Angelina Jolie, Leonardo DiCaprio, Demi Moore and Whoopie Goldberg.
- Known internationally was the US-American photographer in 1981, through its intimate Portrait of John Lennon and Yoko Ono. The photo was taken in December 1980, a few hours before the singer was shot and killed.
- A month later, in January 1981, as published in the "Rolling Stone" recording the title image of the magazine. The Portrait of the musician-couple today has a cult status and is considered to be one of the best cover images for the last few decades.
- Google images: works of Annie Leibovitz
- Facebook: Annie Leibovitz
Arnold Newman (1918 - 2006) – Portrait Photographer
The American Arnold Newman is one of the most important portrait photographers of the 20th century. Century.
- Newman's portraits of artists, musicians, architects, politicians, actors and writers.
- In front of his camera, Pablo Picasso, Igor Stravinsky, Konrad Adenauer, John F. Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller were among others:.
- Newman's works are characterized by his or her individual portrait style. The photographer put the value to the Individual of his models to capture.
- He did not photographed, therefore, usually only people alone. Rather, the band he whose works and environment in his images.
- Google images: works of Arnold Newman
- Website: Arnold Newman
Henri Cartier-Bresson (1908 - 2004) - Street Photographer
The Frenchman Henri Cartier-Bresson is one of the pioneers of street photography. He created some of the most well-known black-and-white photographs of the last century.
- Cartier-Bresson photographed, according to his philosophy of the "decisive Moments". He was about to press in exactly the right Moment, the shutter button and a specific scene to capture.
- His pictures do not work but as a coincidence, on the contrary, The photographer, is known for its perfect composition famous.
- Cartier-Bresson travelled over the decades, different countries, and documented as a photo journalist major political events.
- Google images: works of Henri Cartier-Bresson
- Website: henricartierbresson.org
If you want the Photograph to learn, then read our next article. In it we can tell you the five best Photography tips for beginners.