To change the Background in Paint.net
- Open in Paint.net the image that you want to give a new Background.
- Now select in the "Tools" the "Eraser", and a way to erase the Background. Leave only the object you want to stand in front of the new Background.
- Alternatively, you can select in the "Tools" the "Lasso" and the Background highlight. In the case of same-colored Background with the "magic wand" is also the Background to select [Del] to delete it.
- If you have erased the Background, click on "Tools" on the "color the pot". Now select a color of the new Background.
- In the Background a new color, simply click in the rubbed-out area of the image. The surface is to remain transparent, save the file in PNG Format.
- When small Bodies have not accepted the new color, you can zoom in the image and fill the Background again with color.
For this practice tip Paint.net Version 3.5.11 were used under Windows 7. In Paint.net pictures make it transparent, we will explain here.