Filming and Photography: it is not allowed in Public
Basically, it is set in the artistic copyright act (KunstUrhG), what you need to consider if you want to make in Public shots. There the following is stated:
- No Person may be being filmed without your consent or photographed. Especially, the publication is according to Paragraph 22 without consent is punishable by law.
- You are also allowed to make recordings of the depicted Person could harm or in your privacy is engaged.
- If you take pictures of private buildings, you should not publish these without the consent of the owner or for commercial purposes.
- Photographing or filming you in public places such as a gallery or in a Museum you are not allowed to publish the images, if these copyright-protected works are shown.
- Also in the case of events such as theater performances, you are not allowed to publish-made pictures and film footage without a permit.
- Often referred to in museums, galleries and theatres explicitly to the fact that there are not filmed or photographed may be, pay attention to the instructions.
Exceptions to the above paragraphs
There are some exceptions, which will allow you, despite of the paragraphs to make 22 recordings in Public without the consent of the persons or owners to publish.
- Portraits are of people only as an "accessory" to the actual recording, may be made without the consent and published. This is the case, for example, when photographing famous landmarks.
- This also applies to portraits from the field of contemporary history.
- For photos of meetings and parades are affected by this exception.