Entry from the Auto-completion by Outlook delete
- Enter in the address bar of Outlook, a name whose entry you delete it from the list like.
- Now select the deleted post in the list.
- Click on the cross next to the entry to delete the name from the Auto-completion.
All the Auto-completions delete
You want to remove all the entries that you do not need to delete each address individually:
- Click on the tab "file" and select the entry "options".
- You switch to the tab "E-Mail".
- Under "send messages" click on "Auto-Complete-list-empty".
Practice tip refers to the Version of Outlook 2013. If the addresses are not clear, but want to export, you should check out this practical tip view.