OpenOffice: compress files - the best tips
In this practical tip we will give you tips on how to OpenOffice-files can compress. With the shown here, procedures can be used to reduce the size of your Open Office files created considerably.
OpenOffice files to compress
- You can pack your OpenOffice file to a ZIP file. It is in this practice tip as described before.
- With programs such as PDF24 Creator you can Open Office files created together and in different levels of quality to PDF files convert.
Files directly from OpenOffice compress
- You can open the corresponding file in OpenOffice and go to the menu bar, click "file".
- Select "Export as PDF".
- Under the "General" tab you can set "quality", for example, 50 per cent, and the file size of your created PDFs to reduce somewhat.
- Also, the graphics resolution you can reduce. Select the Option directly under the "quality" and set it to about 75 dpi.
- Finally, click on "Export".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LEAVE A COMMENT