OneNote: create a New page template
A page template you can use. In OneNote , especially if you have certain notes, such as cooking recipes more create want.
- You can switch to the "Insert" tab and click on the Button "page templates".
- The same name Option, "page templates" will be displayed on the right side.
- Under the "My templates" you will find all the self-stored templates. Let me help you find some of the examples from Microsoft.
- You can click on the Option "Current page save as template" and give it a name.
- You can request to have the template always when you Start OneNote, access.
- On the "Save" Button will create the template and you can call at any time.
OneNote is a very good Alternative to Evernote. We show further Alternatives to the well-known note-taking Software.