Text field in Word insert
- You Start Microsoft Office Word.
- Click on the tab "Insert" > "text box".
- Choose a style according to your ideas. If you are inserting a "Simple text box", you get a transparent box with black frame.
- To remove the frame, click with the right mouse button on the text box, select "format text box" and set the line color to "No color".
Alternative text box: Any of the forms provided with the font
In addition to the rectangular text box you can use many other shapes via "Insert" > "shapes". After you have selected a star for example, proceed as follows:
- Click with the right mouse button on a Form - which can be, for example, a circle, a rectangle, or even a star.
- Select "edit Text". You will now see a blinking Cursor in the text box.
- You type in your Text in the Form. When you are finished, exit the text input with one click next to the text box.
This practical tip is based on Microsoft Office 365. In our next article we will show you the differences between Office 365 and Office 2016.