Word: Checkered Background
- Change to Word to "design" tab and locate the category of "page background". In older versions of Office, you will find this under the tab "page layout".
- Click on the Button on the "page color" and select the Option "fill effects". Then a small window will open.
- You can switch to the tab "patterns" and select a desired checkered variant. Below, you can also customize the background color, and the color of the lines.
- Alternatively, you can switch to the tab "graphics". There you can insert your own checkered Background. Templates in the Internet for Download, such as, for example, this template for the math class.
- Via the Button "OK", there shall be inserted the desired checkered Background in Word.
In the next practical tip we show you how to Flyer with Word to create.