Safari can't verify the identity of the site - warning-fix
This message says that the certificates are expired. Proceed as follows to eliminate the warning message:
- At the top, click "system settings" to enter the settings.
- To do this, go to "General" and then "date and time".
- Enable you to set the box to "date & time automatically" and select any Apple Server.
- Finally, make sure that the time is set correctly, and save with "OK".
- The error occurs if the time is set incorrectly and the certificates of the respective sites have expired therefore.
These instructions are based on Safari 5.1.7 on Mac OS X. For security reasons, you should keep the Safari Browser is always up to date. As you Safari, update, read, in a further practical tip.