Standby mode by NoSleep prevent
Normally, you can disable the Standby mode, none of the MacBook. You will need an additional Software.
- First download the latest Version of the application "NoSleep" down.
- Then open with a double click, the downloaded .DMG-file.
- A new window will open. In this the installtion file "NoSleep is.mpkg". Select it with a right click and go to "Open".
- You can also click in the warning pop-up message that the program comes from a non-verified developers, to "Open".
- Now follow the installation process.
- After the successful Installation, you should be able to the NoSleep Icon in the menu bar to see. If you click it, it changes the color of the Icons to Blue, and the Standby mode is disabled. Now you can expand and collapse the device and, for example, a Download run. Right-click on the icon, you can make various settings.
Video tip: how to uninstall programs on your Mac
Tip: read how to make your MacBook Air with a Beamer can.