QuickTime: screen also with sound recording
- Download the application SoundFlower and install it.
- You can use the top right search, and type "sound flower". You start the application.
- You can find the App now at the top right in the menu bar. Here you can activate the Option "Built-In Output".
- You can open the System-settings and select the category "sound".
- Under both "input" and "output" to decide for "SoundFlower (2ch)".
- Now start QuickTime, click in the top left under "file" click "New screen recording" and start recording. It is now stored in a velvet tone.
In the next practical tip we show you how to QuickTime Videos without Pro Version download.