iTunes has a lot of films that you can borrow conveniently from home, view. Access you have a large movie database with your iPhone, iPod, iPad, or Mac Computer. Also with Apple TV to view movie Blockbuster to your TV.
Movies via iTunes to the iPhone, iPod and iPad view
With your mobile iOS device you can watch your favorite movies. It is important to note, of course, that the rental of films is subject to a fee. For a current movie like "Django Unchained" you need to pay 4,99 euros. You should save, therefore, your credit card under your iTunes account or with an iTunes card credit. Some movies are also available in a lower "SD" quality, what you are less have to pay.
- Start the App "iTunes" on your Home Screen. Here you can see new and recent movies in an Overview. If you scroll further down, you can also discover films, which will be awarded at the Moment, cheaper. In the Search line you can look after your favorite movies.
- After you have decided for a movie title, you will see on your screen, for example, the Option "4,99 € Borrow". After a Touch at this point, you have to enter your password for your Apple ID and the Download will start.
- If you have rented a movie, you have 30 days to view the movie before it disappears from your movie library. After the first play you still have 48 hours of time, the movie as often as you like to look at. Then, the Film is automatically deleted from your movie library.
With Apple TV movies to rent
If you want to watch movies with Apple TV directly on your TV, you can rely on the great Online movie video library. The functions here are similar to those for the mobile Apple devices.
- On the main page of the "Apple TV" you will see the current Top movies and different categories. If you press on "movies" you will see different options like Top movies, Genres, Genius, or Search.
- Now select a movie and select the Option "of € 4.99 Rent HD". Now you have to enter your password. With "preview" to see a Trailer of the movie.
- With Apple TV you have 30 days, your rented movie. After the first playback you remain only 48 hours.
With Macbook and iMac to watch movies
With your Apple computers, you have access to the many Film's Highlights. Via iTunes you can browse to the Apple video store, and see a Blockbuster after the other.
- Launch "iTunes" on your Mac Computer. The program in your Dock or alternatively under the Spotlight search in the top right corner in the menu bar.
- In the main menu you new and note are presented values of films. On the right you can set the prices for movie rental, or select categories.
- If you click on a movie, you will see on the left under the movie Cover is an Option for the rental. Click on this menu item and then confirm your input with your password. Now you can watch the movie on your Mac Computer.
Additional paid services that you can use movies and TV shows at home to watch, you will find in this practical tip
. And here
we will show you where you can legally and free of charge movies on the Internet watch.