So you can set up in Mac OS X "Not" disturb
You want to see, under certain circumstances, any notes, and banners for Mac OS X, you can leave these time-controlled:
- Click on the Apple icon in your status bar and select "system settings...".
- Navigate to the "messages" in the first line.
- Then put a check mark in "do Not disturb activate".
- Over the two times, in addition, they regulate the exact schedule. Here you can set the period in which you do not want to be disturbed.
- Also, make sure that the function "is in The Sync screen TVs, and projectors" is active.
The article describes the instructions under Mac OS X 10.9.4. Read also how iOS notifications to the Mac receive and the "do Not disturb"feature in iOS 7, use can.