So you create on your Mac memories
You are working on your Mac, your device you to self-created deadlines. How you do this will explain to you the following section:
- Open the Mac internal reminder program, by clicking on the magnifying glass in the menu and "memories" to enter. Confirm with the [Enter] key.
- Click on the Plus in the bottom pane, and rename the memory.
- List the individual tasks to the right of the white column. Add a new task by clicking in the next empty row.
- You move the mouse over the task. There is an Info Button will appear to the right of it. Select this.
- Now select the time of reminder, and if this is to be repeated. For example, a year, for birthdays, or weekly for regular Meetings.
- Set the priority in the same menu by clicking on "priority: None" click and select a New one.
- Finally confirm with "Done".