On the Mac keyboard the About can enter characters much easier than on Windows systems. We will show you how to use the Symbol for a rounded, almost the same values can tap.
Mac OS: how to enter the About-characters
The About-characters you can select with the Mac keyboard directly, and in certain programs in certain menus or with the appropriate commands to write:
- Via [Alt] + [x] enter the Approximately-Equal sign, which looks like a curved equal sign.
- You have changed your Apple keyboard, you can copy the Symbol from the us: ≈
- In Microsoft Word, you will find the About icon in the built-in formula editor.
- In the Math Mode of LaTeX you use the command "\approx", in HTML, you can enter"≈".
- With the key combination [Alt] + [n] enter the Tilde~, which is also the Symbol for "proportional to" is.
In addition, CHIP Online practical tips we will show you how to use the Equals-sign
and the sign for diameter Symbol
on the Mac keyboard, tap.