iTunes on the Mac: automatically Download music and Apps
Previous purchases do not have to download on your Mac individually. A handy feature of iTunes to help you here:
- Start iTunes on your Mac and click the Apple, system bar, turn on "Store" > "authorize This Computer".
- Next, press in the Apple system bar, click "iTunes" > "preferences...".
- In the next window, select the tab "Store".
- Under the Heading "Automatic Downloads" you can now activate elements, such as "music" or "Apps" on your Mac downloaded.
- After marking the items you will need to click on the "OK" button.
In the next practical tip read how to make your photos with iOS devices to synchronize.