"Picture-in-picture"effect in iMovie, add - in 5 steps
Before you get started, you need to iMovie to start and a minimum of two Videos to import.
- Click on "file" and then on "New movie ...". In the new window, now select a topic and give the project a name.
- In the upper half, you will now see all the imported Videos. Double-click on one and add it via Drag-and-Drop them to your project in the bottom half.
- Now select a second Video and paste it as in step 2, describe how to add to your project. The second Video must be placed in parallel with the first Video.
- Then call in the Drop-Down box above the current preview, the Option "picture-in-picture" (see image).
- In the preview, you can move the picture-in-picture window, as well as to zoom in and out.
In a further iMovie tip we show how you background music in iMovie, add.