Android Apps on your Mac to install and use, there are several possibilities. The most comfortable you can use Android with the program "Parallels Desktop" on your Mac.
Android with Parallels Desktop on the Mac install
Parallels Desktop was developed to run Windows comfortably on the Mac to use. For some time, you can run the program also a virtual Android operating system:
- First install Parallels Desktopif you have not done so already.
- Start the program and click in the bar at the top of the screen to "file" and then click "New..."
- The "Parallels Wizard" opens and you can now add a new virtual machine.
- In this window, you can now find in the lower part of the Option "Android download free". You click on it.
- Once you have accepted the license agreements, invites Parallels Desktop Android download and install it.
- Your virtual Android operating system will now start automatically.