So treat the sunstroke of their children
If your child complains after a long time in the sun, of headache, dizziness and Nausea, and a red head, you can afford these methods of first aid. If your child is unconscious, hallucinating, or the patient's condition does not improve within twenty minutes, you should call the emergency services (112).
- Bring the child immediately in the shadows.
- They cool the head and neck of your child. For that, you can in a towel wrapped cool pack to use.
- You give your child to drink something.
- Let your young not, under any circumstances, alone.
To prevent a sunstroke
Especially small children are more susceptible to sunstroke. If you follow our advice, you can prevent a such however.
- Small children are because of a thin skull bones, little hair, and a restricted fluid and thermal budget are particularly at risk of suffering a sunstroke.
- Heat damage can be noticed by children and is often much too late.
- Protect the head and neck of your child with a cap.
- Do not expose your child to the blazing sun.
- Your Junior should take adequate water.
- Sun cream can be your little treasure though from sunburn, but not before a sunstroke and protect.