Laser-flashlight - function and variants
Laser you know pointers are likely to be predominantly of the so-called laser. A Laser-flashlight works in a similar way, only on a larger scale. How exactly does a Laser work, is not so.
- Laser light is generated in a closed space, in the so-called Resonator. This is either filled with a Gas, a liquid, or crystals. At each end a mirror is placed. One of these mirrors is partially permeable.
- That this filling material, the impinging light is absorbed by the ions of the material, reducing their energy increases. Between the two Mirrors the light is reflected. The ions are supplied, in addition, again with more energy.
- The ions have reached a certain amount of energy, they leave the closed space focused through the transparent mirror. Thus, a laser beam is then produced.
- The advantage of Laser flashlights to LED flashlights is especially in the extremely low energy consumption.
- In addition, this bag can lamps are very small and slightly built. Due to the strong Bundle of light Laser flashlight to achieve a high range. This ranges up to several hundred meters.
- So far, there are two types of Laser flashlights. On the market, you can find the lamps at the time with a green and red light.
Areas of application of Laser flashlight
The use of Laser areas-flashlights lamps are the same as the normal bag. This means so most to bring light into the darkness.
- Especially handy is that these flashlights are small and light. So they are the perfect companion for on-the-go.
- Particularly well suited are these Gadgets, however, for hunters and hobby animal observers. Most of the animals take red and green light is not true, or you do not respond to it.
- They would illuminate the Wild in the darkness with a white light, would scare the animals and flee.
- Due to their lightweight design and bright light Laser flashlights are very popular, even in the case of divers very popular. They allow good visibility in dark waters. A prerequisite is that the flashlight for scuba diving, is suitable.
What is it about flashlights without battery, need to know, you will learn in our next post.