WhatsApp annual fee with PayPal instead of a credit card to pay
Google allows In-App purchases, only the payment via credit card. But you can download through the official Website of WhatsApp, a slightly modified Version. Which is independent from Google Play, and also allows a PayPal payment.
- First download the WhatsApp installation file from the official Website down.
- You will have to copy the file to your Smartphone.
- Run the apk file and install WhatsApp thus, new (note: In the System settings must be enabled under "safety" to the point “Unknown sources”).
- Start the App and navigate to settings - Account - payment information. Here you will find the Option to pay your annual fee with PayPal.
- You can then install WhatsApp again from Google Play, and thus future Version Updates to retrieve.
Subscription via the WhatsApp settings extend
You should have WhatsApp already installed, you can extend the due annual fee, even when adjustments are made via PayPal or Google Wallet.
- Click the menu button and go to "settings".
- Open the "Account" menu item "payment info".
- Here you can pay the fee via PayPal or Google Wallet.
All the tips refer to the Samsung Galaxy S2 with Android 4.2.2 (CyanogenMod 10.1). In a further practical tip we can tell you the best Tricks and Tweaks for WhatsApp.