To turn off the iPhone X
The switch-Off of Apple's latest offshoot is quite simple:
- To turn Off the Smartphones, you must hold at the same time button of the Page and either the volume down or volume up key pressed until the slider appears. These then slide into the Position.
- Alternatively, you can also go into the settings and under "General" scroll to the bottom. Here, select the item "power Off" and the slider will appear.
- If you want to turn the iPhone back on, press and hold the page button until the Apple Logo appears.
Surf tip: the Wirecutter tested mobile phone cases for iPhone X
So they have also for a long time of your iPhone X, you should protect it with a case, a Flip Case, or the like. The selection of protective cases is large and the price is not always the best indicator of quality.
- Our CHIP Partner Wirecutter has tested 70 cases for the iPhone X. In the detailed test report read, which model is best cut off and the sleeves also are recommended.
- The Test is also specific to different types of cases. So there are models that offer particularly good protection case and those that have a built-in wallet.
In our next practice tip you can see all of the new features of the iPhone X Overview.