iPhone X: how to close Apps
An iPhone remains an iPhone - at least for some functions. The iPhone X, the Home Button is no longer available. The two-fold path Press on the Home Button drops. The 5.8-inch Display now fills the entire front page.
- Instead, there is a gesture: you Want to close an application and return to the main menu, wipe now, just with the Finger from the bottom of the screen to the top. As a small help for this gesture you see at the bottom of a thin, black bar. This replaces the Home Button.
- To see, as usual, all of the open Apps side by side, do not wipe from the bottom of the screen to the top - however, up to the top of the screen. You can stop the gesture, instead, about in the middle of the screen. For this gesture, you need to start a little Exercise. Tip: Swipe slowly up, until the App Overview is displayed.
- Now you can close Apps as usual, by you to wipe them up. However, this gesture is not as easy as in the previous models.
- Therefore, we will show you an Alternative to Close the Apps from the App launcher: tap and hold the top App on the stack, until the little red Minus icon to the left appears at the top of the preview. Now you can close the Apps individually by tapping on this Minus sign.
Surf tip: iPhone X mobile phone cases / the Wirecutter-Test
So they have also for a long time of your iPhone X, you should protect it with a case, a Flip Case, or the like. The selection of protective cases is large and the price is not always the best indicator of quality.
- Our CHIP Partner Wirecutter has tested 70 cases for the iPhone X. In the detailed test report read, which model is best cut off and the sleeves also are recommended.
- The Test is also specific to different types of cases. So there are models that offer particularly good protection case and those that have a built-in wallet.
The Name of the new flagship stands out from the previous series designation. Why the iPhone X is so-called as it is called, we explain in the next tip.