With the first iPhone, the rise of the mobile Apps launched
- The first iPhone brought Apple to the 9. November 2007 and ushered in the Smartphone era.
- With 3.5 inch screen size and a resolution of 480 × 320 pixels, a beginning was made.
2. iPhone 3G
- Almost a year later, on 11. July 2008 appeared the first follow-up model.
- A difference from the previous it is actually.
3. iPhone 3GS
- 19. In June 2009, the iPhone 3GS followed.
- The size remained unchanged, this was installed with the Samsung S5L8920 a newer processor.
- Also, the camera has been improved: Instead of 2-Megapixel resolution, the iPhone 3GS managed to now 3.1 megapixels.
- The Internet connection was with the new model are also better.
4. iPhone 4
- With the iPhone 4, the 24. June 2010 came on the market, has not changed, only the Design - it was first installed an Apple A4 processor instead of a Samsung S5L8920.
- The 5 Megapixel camera was also a further development, such as the screen resolution of 960 × 640 pixels.
5. iPhone 4s
- A variant of the iPhone 4 was released on the 14th. October 2011.
- With the Apple A5 processor, the Smartphone was faster and the camera had a resolution of 8 megapixels.
6. iPhone 5
- The next-Generation iPhone was born on 21. In September 2012, the light in the German market.
- The iPhone 5 was a 4 inch Display, larger than its predecessors, but still easier.
- The RAM memory was doubled to 1 GB in comparison to the previous models, and the Apple A6 processor, it brought more performance.
7. iPhone 5c
- 20. September 2013 Apple released its iPhone 5c.
- The differences from the iPhone 5 are actually marginal: The duration of a Speech is the new model slightly longer, as well as the Standby time.
- Only the color palette for the new iPhone was really a new feature: the back of The iPhone 5c was stained and was available in White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.
8. iPhone 5s
- The same time as the iPhone 5c was the iPhone 5s is available for sale.
- While the iPhone 5c was only available with memory sizes of 16 and 32 GB, there was the iPhone 5s storage sizes of 16, 32 and 64 GB.
- The iPhone 5s, there was, in addition to the colours silver, grey and now also in Gold, and was a bit easier than the previous variant.
- The main difference, however, was the processor. The iPhone 5S had the first two Chips: main Chip A7 with 64-Bit architecture, and the "M7 Motion coprocessor".
9. iPhone 6 / 6 Plus
- 19. September 2014 marked conquered another milestone in the iPhone series: The iPhone 6 and its big brother iPhone 6 plus on the market.
- The iPhone 6 with its 4.7 inch taller than the 5-series. With the 5.5-inch Display of the iPhone 6 plus put Apple, however a new benchmark in the Smartphone market.
- Both models were offered with a storage capacity up to 128 GB.
10. iPhone 6s / 6s Plus
- The successor was not long in waiting: The 25. September 2015 was the launch date for the iPhone 6s and the large variant of the iPhone 6s plus.
- A new processor Generation, a doubling of RAM to 2 GB and a 12 Megapixel camera were the innovations of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus.
11. iPhone SE
- The iPhone SE was more of a in between model appeared on 24. In March 2016.
- It was somewhat smaller, but also cheaper than the iPhone 6s.
- Was saved for the front camera, the section is much worse, what are meant just for FaceTime users at a disadvantage.
12. iPhone 7 / 7 Plus
- The two iPhone 7 variants of the series was on 16. September 2016 will be introduced.
- Visually, nothing has changed for the 6-series, the Hardware, however, shows differences. The iPhone 7 is, thanks to 3D Touch by finger pressure to operate.
- The powerful A10 Fusion Chip makes the iPhone 7 is twice as fast as its predecessor.
- The iPhone 7 Plus is also equipped with a Dual camera.
13. iPhone 8 iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone X
From the 22. September 2017 could be acquired, the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus for sale. The iPhone X have been presented in the same Event, Apple for the first time to the Public, was, however, only from the 3. November 2017 available.
- Here, too, has not changed Design in comparison to its predecessor too much.
- However, the back of the iPhone 8 is made of glass, so that the Smartphone can also be by means of Qi charging devices charged
- The necessary Power for the mobile phone delivers in both iPhone 8 variants A11-Bionic-SoC processor which is also integrated in the iPhone X.
- The iPhone can be unlocked via Face ID with the own face.
14. iPhone XR / iPhone XS iPhone XS Max
On the Apple Keynote on 12. September 2018 were presented to three new iPhone models: The iPhone XR, the iPhone XS, as well as the iPhone XS Max.
- All three devices are, by Design, the iPhone X is very similar. In addition, they all have the same Apple A12 Bionic processor.
- The Smartphones differ above all in the Display: While the XR is a 6.1 inch large LC-Display is used, sets the Apple in his XS devices to OLED screens, which are the XS 5.8 inches and the XS, Max 6.5 inches tall.
- The XS devices also support Dual-SIM, in the Form of a physical Nano-SIM and an eSIM.