Location services to restrict on the iPad
Due to the location services, any App can check your location. What data remains accurate through the site will be stored is unclear.
- Open the "settings"App and tap approximately centrally on the "privacy"category.
- When the "location services" lists all the Apps that currently have access to the GPS function.
- You decide for each App between the options "Never", "Always" and "While Using the App". Especially in the case of the Option "Always" you should be vigilant. In this case, you can be located even when the App is closed.
Access rights of the Apps on the iPad to check
Most of the Apps have on your iPad is not only a privilege, but Several. But must be able to access a games App necessarily on your contacts?
- You stay in the "settings"App under the "privacy"category.
- Especially under the categories of "contacts", "calendar", "photos", "camera" and "Bluetooth sharing" to find the Apps that have access to these areas.
- You will find the access of an App does not make sense, simply disable it.
Privacy on the iPad: Ad-Tracking in Safari disable
The Ad-Tracking analyzes your Surf behavior and switches accordingly, appropriate advertising on websites. This collection of data you can bind itself.
- Scroll the "settings"App a little bit down and select "Safari".
- Under the category "privacy & security", activate the Option "No Tracking".
- Also, the collection of "Cookies" allows you to prohibit or at least limit.
In the next practical tip we will show you how you several Apps on the iPad side-by-side.