Sync Google calendar with iCloud
You can not synchronize your Google calendar directly to iCloud. What, however, is your Google to import the calendar in iCal and a current copy of the Google calendar in your iCloud store. In the end, you need to decide, nevertheless, in the management of your calendar to iCloud or the Google-Server, because a direct sync between iCloud and Google calendar, vice versa, there is not.
- You open in the Finder under applications the "calendar" or "iCal".
- Click in the task bar, click "calendar" or "iCal".
- Select "Accounts".
- Click in the opened window, click "Google". Enter your account data and your password and click on "Configure".
- Put a check in the "calendar" and click on "Finish".
- Now select the imported Google-calendar. It is in the calendar display under "iCloud", but under "Calendar".
- Click in the task bar, click "file" >"Export" >"Export". In the newly opened window click on "Export".
- You create iCloud in iCal a new calendar. To do this, click file > New calendar > iCloud. A new calendar folder is created in iCal. Enter a title, e.g. "calendar from Google".
- Now click on "file" > "Import" > "Import". Select the exported file and click "Import".
- In the "add event"window, select the newly created folder under iCloud and click "OK".
Read in another practical tip on how you can in iCal, multiple calendars together.