Gmail setup on the iPhone
To do this, open the "settings"App on your iPhone and scroll down a bit until you reach the menu item "passwords & Accounts".
- Tap the "add Account". Then, select "Google" from the list.
- You will be redirected to the login page of Google. Enter your E-Mail address or your phone number to your Account and click on "Next".
- Then enter your password and then click "Next".
- The Account is now added. The process is complete, you can open the "Mail"App and your messages.
- The sync for contacts, calendar and notes is automatically activated, in order to expand the data on your iPhone the data from GMail.
As an Alias in GMail, you can add in the following practice tip.