So you can withdraw money at N26
In some Places, fees are incurred if you withdraw from your N26-account money. You can avoid these but mostly.
- You will receive a free GiroCard to your account. With your GiroCard you can withdraw money in many markets.
- Among other things, Rewe, Penny and Real offer the service. The next money you can find to stand out in the N26 App. In total, there are about 9,000 Places.
- You can stand out with the GiroCard at all German ATMs your money. A fee of two euros will be charged.
- Alternatively, you can withdraw cash with the toll-free Mastercard credit card five times a month, for free money at any ATM with the European currency.
- In countries with foreign currencies, you will pay 1.7% of the withdrawn sum of money as a fee.