You will receive Sport1 TV
You will receive Sport1 on your digital TV connection:
- Satellite (SD): Astra 1M, 19.2° East, Transponder 104 (12.480 V - SR 27500 - FEC 3/4).
- Satellite (HD+): Astra 1KR 19,2°Ost, Transponder 1.055 (10,803 H – SR 22000 – FEC 3/4 – DVB-S2, 8PSK).
- DVB-T2: Using an antenna, you will see Sport1 HD via Freenet TV. A free Transfer does not take place.
- Cable: Sport1 is used by many, but possibly not all, cable operators offered. Also, check with your respective provider, or your in-house administrator.
- IPTV: Here you will receive Sport1 about the offers of the German Telekom, 1&1 and Vodafone.
Here you receive Sport1 live stream
The live program of Sport1, you can find on several web sites and Streaming platforms, and there are both free and paid services:
- On the Website of Sport1 there is an official Livestream of the transmitter. This is available in a maximum resolution of 720p. Note that the Stream is only available in Germany, Austria and the Switzerland available.
- Sport1 is also part of the Free package from Zattoo. Also here you can receive Sport1 as a free Livestream. With a paid subscription you will see the channels even in HD.
- An Alternative is the Streaming deal of TV game movie, Live. Here you can see Sport1 exclusively in HD but there is no free variant.
- In the case of Waipu.tv you will receive also Sport1, however, only in the paid-for subscription Comfort (SD), and Perfect (HD).
- On your Smartphone bring you the live stream is the easiest of the Sport1-app for Android and iOS.