Shirts Ironing - tips for preparation
To be able to relaxed and properly, Ironing their shirts, we recommend to you a good and stable Ironing Board with a fabric pad that does not slip. If you are not a suitable Ironing Board on Hand, you can their shirts without Ironing Board iron. Also, you need either a steam iron plus distilled water, or a simple iron plus spray bottle.
- Set Ironing Board and iron - this iron right when you are right hanger and to the left if you are left-handed.
- Tip: Invest in a good iron. Good iron at the cost of 100.00 EUR. Trust you are offered never Cheap, because the Ironing surface could be warped, uneven heating and therefore damage to the tissue left behind or folds not correctly remove. The best deals we have them in our iron-buying advice compiled.
- Ready to make you a pendant and hanger. Clothes are the fastest in the Cool wrinkled. Put them together and you therefore, immediately after Ironing, or hang it up.
- First, check the instructions on the sewn-in label of the garment: In which setting of the iron, the shirt must be ironed?
- Advantageously, iron is a steam, so a device with built-in steam function. Fill distilled water into the water reservoir. Distilled water you can get for little money in the supermarket or at the drugstore.
- Set the iron on the lowest temperature you need.
- Accordingly, you prepare the shirts. If you have more than one iron, ready to put the shirts on a pile, as right-handers to the right of it; as a left handed. You start with the lowest temperature and work your way to the highest.
Ironing their shirts - so it goes
Go now to the iron. Shirts are the most easy in the wet state of iron - for example, directly after Washing. Alternatively, you can moisten the shirts and individually for a few minutes in a damp towel rolled up can. To Moisturize, you can also use the spray bottle or the steam of the iron. Below manual you will find once again illustrated in our gallery.
Note: For best results, iron shirts made of cotton Polyester blend fabric at level one and then level two (100 to 160 degrees).
- You start with the loose particles first. This way, you avoid large areas of wrinkling again. Place the collar piece on the left and drag it with one Hand tight, while with the other textile type and information. You iron the collar from the right.
- Iron bar, now the button, but always from the left, otherwise the knobs can melt. The shirt should have been transferred prints, iron exclusively from the left, since they dissolve and the iron bonding.
- You iron next, the Sleeve - these are always right. Pay close attention to the fact that the crease is parallel to the shoulder part sits. Pull the Sleeve with one Hand very tight, and after driving it with the iron. Around iron is always over the seams, but the buttons.
- Now you can edit part of the shoulder. You put the shirt taut and smooth over the more pointed end of the iron and iron them firmly and repeatedly about it, because it is usually a double Cloth. In addition, you hold the iron just short at one point, to reach all parts evenly.
- Iron the chest. They pay attention meticulously to wrinkle freedom, because the look is the first there and the first impression is determined. You start with the large surfaces and ends with the corners. A piece is ironed, move the shirt to keep it continue to be wrinkle free. You are Ironing is always over the seams.
- Iron the back. Here, too, always of the large areas in the corners of the iron and the shirt away from you to move.
- Should still be somewhere on the fold, you can edit this with the spray bottle or steam from the steam iron. Now the shirt should be free of wrinkles.
- Hang the shirt immediately after Ironing on the hanger, close the first and third button, and hang it up. Or you can put it immediately and make sure to leave no stern wrinkles. I.e., by rubbing with the flat of the Hand between the folded edges again.
- The same instructions can also be used for women's blouses to apply.
When Ironing, General help you with our tips and Tricks here: http://zuhause.chip.de/richtig-buegeln-die-besten-tipps_42809.