GMX is a mail redirection set up
- First of all, click on "settings". The Option can be found on the left hand side at the very bottom.
- In the "settings" in the "folder" and click the "filter rules".
- Then select "set up a New filter rule from" and activate the Option "All new mail". Only Mails from a particular sender are to be forwarded, use the "Mails with a certain sender or recipient".
- After you have clicked on "more", enable the Option "copy to another address forwarding" and type in the desired Email address for the redirection.
- Finally, you decide whether you want to keep a copy of the Mails in your GMX account, click for the last Time on "next" and give a redirection to the circuit with a suitable name.
- By clicking on "save Filter", select your Email forwarding in the Mail-Provider.
Read also, how is the network coverage and Quality of GMX Mobile is.