Freenet Mail: Support via Hotline and email contact
In case of problems or questions to Freenet Mail, you can reach the customer service on four different Routes.
- Hotline: take Advantage of free email a Premium, you the customer service phone number 040 - 348 584 455. The staff are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00 and Saturdays from 09:30 to 18:00. Users of the Free services of Freenet can't use the Hotline.
- Mail: By Mail you can reach the Freenet-Support via a private contact form. To do this, open this website on your PC and select at the top under "Online contact" your product and your concern. Then, you fill in the contact form and click "Send".
- Chat: Alternatively, you can with the employees of Freenet chat and describe your request. The Chat is open via this website in the section "Service addresses". The staff are Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 20:00, on Saturdays from 10:00 to 18:00 and on Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 17:00.
- Post: by Post to reach the Mail provider at the following address: freenet-customer service, p. O. box 90 02 65, 99105 Erfurt, Germany.
Freenet: contact information to other Freenet-products
Your concern is not related to Freenet Mail, but to a different product of the company, you have to resort to other contact information. The following Hotlines-forms and addresses are available to you:
- Freenet TV: Benefits you have questions about Freenet TV, the Hotline 040 - 555541195. The employees are during the week and from 08:00 to 20:00 and Saturdays from 09:00 to 18:00. Alternatively, use this contact form.
- FREEnet phone and FREEnet access via Modem: For these two products is the Fax number 0180-5 050 270 (€ 0.14/Min. from the dt. Landlines, maximum € 0.42/Min. from dt. Mobile networks) ready. Written requests send to the following address: customer service, p. O. box 30 33 24, 10728 Berlin, Germany.
- Other products: Is your Freenet-product not listed here, please open this website on your computer. Select above in the section "Online contact" your Freenet product and follow the instructions on the page. You will receive either a special Hotline or a contact form, which you can reach the Support.