Two-factor authentication in Evernote enable
With the help of this special authentication is required each time you Login on a new device or Browser a Code. This you can only receive via your mobile phone. So your account remains with the theft of your password is still protected.
- Open the website of Evernote and log in to your Account.
- Click the top right of the window, click your own user name and select the "account settings".
- On the right you can find under the category "security" select the "security features".
- Click here next to "confirmation in 2 steps" to "Enable".
- First of all, a Code will be sent to your E-Mail address. Enter this in the corresponding field and click on "Continue".
- Second, a Code will be sent to your cell phone. Enter it and confirm with the Button "Continue".
- The Two-factor authentication is now enabled for Evernote.