Coconut oil replacement in baking
For baking different Alternatives are available:
- Butter serves as a good coconut oilreplacement. However, you need of this fat a little more. The ratio of replacement is here 6:10 - 60 grams of coconut oil through 100 grams of Butter replace.
- As a vegan Alternative is Margarine available. Also you'll need something more than coconut oil. You can also use the ratio of 6:10.
- In addition, there are numerous Oils that you can use for baking. In addition to the classical representatives such as sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil you can also use groundnut oil in the dough.
- In all of these products as replacements to the slightly exotic taste of coconut oil, however, is missing.
Alternative to coconut fat for Frying
Coconut oil is good for Frying because it can be heated.
- A similar property has the sunflower oil. This Oil you can use as an Alternative.
- Also, canola oil has a high smoke point and is thus a good replacement.
- You have butter in the house, replace coconut oil. Plus there is a vegan Alternative, the Ghee.