The Firefox home page change in just a few steps. You can also set directly a web page from your bookmarks as your home page. Exactly how this works, we will show you in this article.
Home page in Firefox change
This practice tip Video relates to the Firefox Browser, Version 38. The current Version can be found at CHIP Online for free Download.
- Click lines in the top right on the Icon with the three horizontal, and select the menu item "settings".
- Under "General" you can change now in the area of "Start" on the home page.
- On "use Current page", set the Website as the home page, on which you are currently located.
- You can make the "Button "bookmarks a page from your reading, use" character to the home.
- Alternatively, the Link to your home page, can also manually, under home page, type in.