Mineral water with carbon acid also healthy properties
Mineral water is available in the variants, Still, Medium, or classical music with a lot of carbonic acid.
- The chemical formula of carbonic acid is H2CO3. It is, therefore, a compound from water (H2O) and carbon dioxide (CO2).
- Under pressure, so as long as the bottle is sealed, the carbon dioxide in the water. You open a bottle of sparkling, escapes the CO2 as a Gas.
- Mineral water with carbon acid is a matter of taste. It tastes a bit sour. The sparkling feature of a bubble, provides for more refreshment. This can also cause you to drink more of it - which is quite positive.
- The carbonic acid in the soda also scores with your germ-inhibiting effect. Germs can spread in carbon dioxide-infused water is so easy. This increases the durability of the bubble.
- In addition to these positive effects, there are a few downsides, which speak against the consumption of carbonated mineral water.
- To lead the carbonic acid in some people heartburn , and flatulence. Why the consumption of a lot of carbonated water harmful may be in a separate post from us.
- Bubble is also suspected to make you fat. The Background to this is a study that found that the CO2 in the stomach activates the production of a hormone that stimulates the appetite. Is not this assumption, however.