Advertising Costs For Various Media
The advertising depending on the costs will always be of the size of the to-reach target group. In the following, we will show you what advertising costs.
- TV-advertising: Especially in the TV advertising costs range, here it is on the transmitter. You want to publish your ad on a public broadcaster such as RTL, you have to pay up to 4,000 euros, the second. Spade-station demand, however, with up to 150 euros per second of advertising time is significantly less.
- Radio: here, Too, prices vary depending on the range of the transmitter greatly. While regional broadcasters their advertising broadcast already for 17 to 20 euros, the second, you pay for the same time in the case of large well-known radio stations up to 150 Euro.
- Newspaper:National newspaper publishers can be newspaper advertising pay well. A small display with about 20 square centimeters costs on a Saturday between 80,000 and 90,000 euros. You want to spread your advertising over a regional newspaper, it costs a similar article on Saturday with about 500 to 600 Euro to a comparatively low level.
- Magazines: here are the advertising costs are very high, large magazines require for an advertising page between 50,000 and 90,000 euros per day. Check if an industry-specific magazine, here the costs are often significantly lower.
- Internet: With Internet advertising, you can target your audience best, here you're not paying per message, but per click. Depending on the provider the prices vary between five and ten euros per click.
Read in our next practice tip, which is why the time in ads always 10:10 PM is.