No more sound with the Xbox solution to the problem
- Press the [Xbox] key to go to the home page.
- Then, open the [menu] button on the Controller, the "settings".
- Select the category "display and Audio" the "TV connection".
- Is selected the Option "DVI", you need to Transfer the audio to a separate Audio cable.
- Is selected "HDMI" Option, select the category "DIGITAL AUDIO" setting to "HDMI Audio".
Xbox: the sound on again
- Follow as above, the first two steps, so that you land once again in the category of "display and Audio".
- The category is "sound mixer" and "chat mixer", you can adjust the displayed Sound to the top.
- In the "chat mixer", you must also select a matching Option, which enables the sound again.
Xbox: Still no sound?
Still hear no sound, you can use the following instructions to your Xbox One to reset, as well as the Xbox 360 reset.