ThinQ in LG TVs
In the case of current TV's installed LG is often an "artificial intelligence" - the so-called ThinQ - to the user experience to improve.
- The AI takes over the remote is voice commands. Since this function is also open to other providers also have access to the Google Assistant to be available.
- In TVs with ThinQ, a Smart Home Hub is installed. So you can control your smart bulbs, robot vacuum, and more.
- The KI LG also has the ability to connect devices in their own Ecosystem, so you can access them on all your devices.
ThinQ in the case of LG Smartphones
The additional name ThinQ you find in the flagship Smartphones from LG.
- This AI you'll find in the Smartphones, LG G7, ThinQ, LG G8, ThinQ, and in the LG V40 ThinQ.
- In the case of Smartphones, this AI is supposed to improve the camera quality. In this case, the current scene is analyzed, and then the smart settings applied, to produce a brighter and higher-fidelity image.