Synology Cloud Station - you need to do
The establishment of the Synology Cloud Station is not a big deal. With the following steps s children's easy:
- First open the Web interface of your Synology DiskStation and log in.
- Then go to the package center and install the package of "Cloud Station Server". You start the program, once the process is completed.
- Now the Software is installed on your NAS. To Synchronize, you need the appropriate Software for your computer. On the home page of Cloud Station Server, you can find the Links to Download to your Computer. You have to download the program and install it.
- Now open the installed program on your PC and click through to the Login screen. Enter your QuickConnect ID or the IP address of your NAS. Also enter your user name and the password.
- In the next step, which folder should be synchronized. Here you can select the folder on your NAS and on your Computer, the to be matched.
- Now you can exclude folders and file types, as well as the type of synchronization: Two-way, that data from the NAS Hiking on the PC, and Vice versa. The other Option, only the files from the DiskStation to be downloaded with Changes to your PC will not be accepted.
- After you have completed the setup, the balance. In the bottom right in the task bar, you will find a new character in the Form of a cloud. If you click it, you will see the progress of data exchange.
- Click on the "main application" to sync new folders or modify existing settings.