Sound to the stereo system not
In this case, different causes can be responsible for that.
- First of all, you should look at the cables and check that they are intact and properly connected.
- In the case of the stereo, the cable is plugged in, typically in a white and a red port, so you also have a Stereo-playback.
- While you connect the cable to the sound card either the green port or the orange Line-In port.
- Therefore, make sure that you are in the "control panel" > "Sound", select "Line-In" enabled and that the volume is set.
Other solutions: sound from the sound card to the stereo is not
- In the case of your stereo system, you should make sure that you have selected the correct channel and that the volume is not turned off.
- There may also be a loose contact on the cable, or the connectors on the unit are defective.
- Maybe the sound card is defective. Therefore, you should test the audio output via an alternative speaker.
- The output works without any problems, so there is a Defect in either the cable or the unit itself.
- You pull in doubt to a specialist for a Rate before you even screw on the device around.
You can also share your stereo with the TV connect. For details on the procedure, we will show you in the next tip.