The OLED technology is that it makes you different
OLED is the abbreviation of "Organic Light Emitting Diode", so operation and maintenance organic light-emitting diodes. This technology is already applied since several years in smaller Displays, such as Smartphones or Tablets. The use in TV screens, as in the Smart TV from LGhas been up to 2016, has been repeatedly postponed.
- The OLED's light and color create exclusively by yourself, they are Black, the Diodes easy.
- An OLED consists of four organic semiconductor layers between two electrodes, of which at least one is transparent, it must be.
- The Anode is mounted in the manufacture of a hole conduction layer (HTL). Between the two components, a layer of PEDOT/PSS is, this prevents the Penetration of Indium (Chemical Element).
- Next, the dye is then applied, the so-called recombination layer (EL layer). Finally, the electron conduction layer (ETL) follows.
- Despite the numerous layers, the Whole thing reaches only a thickness of 100 to 200 nm and is located between two panes of glass.
- DC now ensures that the organic layers can, ultimately, luminaires, and thus a picture.
AMOLED Display: The Basic benefits
The OLED-technology is moving more and more into the light and threatened the beginning of the technology will remain an eternal prototype. However, with time OLED received's getting more and more attention, this is partly thanks to the well-being of its stunning image quality. Here we have listed all of the basic benefits for you:
- In comparison to competing technologies is much narrower and lighter.
- Uniform illumination from all view perspectives.
- Very fast reaction speeds, stunning colors and a great contrast.
- Due to the lack of background lighting, the devices are also extremely energy efficient.
- In addition, they are made of organic components, and thus contain less pollutants than their competitors.