EC-card reader from SumUp
An Option for card reader by SumUp is a built-in SIM card.
- SumUp offers 2 different card terminals. The SumUp Air for 30 Euro and the SumUp 3G for 99 Euro.
- The SumUp Air you use with the App via Bluetooth connected to your Smartphone. With one battery charge-500 payments can be made.
- The SumUp 3G has a built-in SIM card with unlimited data volume without additional. This allows you to use the device without a Smartphone.
- The two devices have different form factors. During the SumUp Air has a square shape, is the SumUp 3G, due to the elongated design of portable.
- The debit card readers to accept most of the card providers, as well as contactless payment card or Smartphone.
- Per payment on a device of SumUp fees of 0.95 % per debit and 2.75 % per credit card payment to fall also. The revenues are within 2 to 3 working days to reach your account.
Mobile debit card reader iZettle
The card reader from iZettle is simple to set up and operate.
- The debit card reader is available in the colors black and white and has a small Display and a keypad.
- Received payments via iZettle are transferred 1 to 2 business days later from iZettle to you, where charges of 0.95 % for debit card payments and 2.75 % for all other transactions due.
- The device is connected via Bluetooth Low Energy with your Smartphone, what leads together with the battery to a long battery life of up to 8 hours. Being charged using a micro USB cable.
- iZettle supports all popular payment methods such as credit and debit cards, as well as contactless payment with a card or mobile phone.
In the next article, we will show you how iZettle exactly works.