Fritzbox-parental control: Blacklist can create
Sites with adult content, you don't have to enter in the Blacklist. Such sites are mostly blocked by the BPjM-module. This, we activate in the next paragraph.
- Open the user interface of the Fritz box and log in.
- Under the category of "Internet" you can find the item "Filter".
- You can switch to the tab "lists" and click next to "Blocked websites (Blacklist)" on the "edit"Link.
- Here you enter all of the desired Internet addresses, separated with a space. Example: "cinema.to facebook.com movie4k.to".
- Via the Button "OK" is stored in the Blacklist. In the next paragraph, we will show you how you can apply the list.
Fritzbox-Kindersicherung: apply Blacklist
- Go to the tab "parental control" and locate the desired Computer or Smartphone.
- Right click on the edit Button and enable approximately in the middle, the Option to "website filtering".
- If you also activate options "websites to block (Blacklist)", as well as at the request of "youth block harmful websites".
- At the bottom, click the "OK" Button will apply the Blacklist.
In the next practical tip we show you how to a Wi-Fi guest access in the Fritz box to enable.