Cheaper fitness tracker for Swimming - Xiaomi Mi Band 3
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 is mainly due to the low price is attractive, but has a lot to offer.
- For the Mi Band 3 from Xiaomi in black, you pay around 30 Euro.
- The Tracker is kept minimalistic and because of the thin shape, even for slender wrists suitable. In a separate post we will explain you how to make your Xiaomi Mi Band 3 set up.
- The fitness tracker from Xiaomi to withstand Depths of up to 50 meters and is therefore suitable for swimmers and non-professional divers.
- However, you can evaluate a floating unit only to a limited extent. The tape provides a maximum of the duration of the training.
- Overall, the Mi Band 3 offers a strong price-performance, due to the lack of data when Swimming, it is only suitable for beginners, or, a rough Overview will suffice.
- More detailed information can be found in our separate test report for the Xiaomi Mi Band 3 Tracker.
All-rounder with a swimming features - Samsung Gear Fit 2 Per
The Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro has a very appealing Design and Display.
- The Gear Fit 2 Pro costs around 110 Euro.
- The Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro has a high resolution and large Display screen and is therefore also in the everyday life very convenient.
- The Tracker from the Samsung offers a large selection of functions. It is one of your noted tracks, and measures the distance traveled, workout duration and average speed.
- In the accompanying Samsung's Health App, you can evaluate the data.
- The Gear Fit 2 Pro is an elegant Tracker that is use outside of the swimming pool and for a wide range of athletes is attractive.
- A more accurate Test can be found in our article on the Gear Fit 2 Per.
Garmin Vivoactive HR
The Garmin Vivoactive HR offers a tremendous amount of data, but also cost a lot.
- The Vivoactive HR costs around 215 euros.
- The Tracker Garmin has a large rectangular color screen. As a result, the Vivoactive HR is more suitable for wider wrists.
- During the Swim, the bracelet tracks the total distance and interval distance, calories, laps and the average speed and number of strokes.
- In the App from Garmin, you have access to all data and can perform various settings of the path length and the displayed values.
- Through the comprehensive analysis of the Workouts, the Garmin Vivoactive HR is suitable for professionals.
- More info on the Tracker from Garmin will find it in our Test: Garmin Vivoactive HR.