Delonghi Magnifica draws no water: Possible reasons
A coffee vending machine is a complex device, in which many Sensors, pumps and other technical parts. Therefore, it can be multiple reasons why the device is not working properly:
- The water level of the machine is monitored by a Sensor. This thinks that there is not enough water in the Tank, do not succeed in the coffee. Make sure that the water tank is full and inserted correctly.
- If you have not used the device for a longer time to dry ceramic discs in the Interior of the pump, the reason for the error. In contrast, a multiple Lifting of the tank helps you to control it manually.
- Another reason can be too much air in the water filter will be. Here, the Insertion of a new Filter helps.
- Limestone deposits as a Problem for many of the washing machine are known. Also in the case of coffee machines, this can lead to blockages. Refer to the manufacturer's instructions on how to perform a lime cleaning.
To prevent errors in the case of the DeLonghi Magnifica
Thus, it is not only so that your machine is not pulling water, you should wait for the device on a regular basis. These tips will help you:
- Often blockages or deposits of lime lead to error messages, fully automatic coffee machines. Take the time for a regular cleaning in the ideal case, with the DeLonghi descaler.
- You can also think of the cleaning of the brew group. The Openings of the strainer may clog with time.
- Read the user manual well. This contains useful care instructions. You follow these, you will have more joy in your machine.
- Should you make a mistake don't correct yourself, then screw not just on the DeLonghi Magnifica around. In this case, one skilled in the art.