To duplicate the Display of the Amazon Fire HDX Kindle to a TV
First, it is important that you have a suitable TV or a console that supports the offer. Your TV, the transmitting device or the console need Miracast be able. This is the case, proceed according to the following steps.
- Swipe in from the top in the bottom of the screen of your Amazon Fire HDX Kindle.
- Tap the top right "settings".
- Then, select "sound and screen".
- Navigate to the "Display duplicate" and click on the arrow at the right edge.
- Your Tablet will start the search for a suitable device. Make sure that it is turned on and is ready to receive the Signal.
- This is the case, you'll see an Overview of supported devices. Click the right and enter the TV to your Okay for the release.
- You will then see your screen on the TV. You can use your Tablet as a remote control.
As movies and TV shows on Amazon Prime Instant Video download, know you in a further practical tip.