The 15 most helpful Trove Commands
As in any MMORPG will be in the Trove , the Commands on the chat bar entered. With the Enter key, the command line, in which you can type commands. Make sure that each Command begins with a Slash ( / ), since your character would say otherwise just. By the way: Minecraft-Zocker many of the following commands:
- With "/welcome" will take you back to the welcome screen.
- The command "/loc" shows you immediately which coordinates your character is currently located.
- Type "/stats", to be able to a selection of your current statistics.
- With "/who" to see all the players (names) that are currently in your world.
- "/chat list" is the Command, which player, you are in the same Chat as.
- With the "/xp" to find out in which Level you are and how much XP you need to go to the next Level.
- Lost? Type "/getworldid" in the command line and you instantly know in what world you are currently in and how the world ID is.
- With "/joinworld " beam quickly in a different world. Just replace "id" in the brackets by the well-known world-ID.
- A player goes on your nerves? With "/ignore " you can Ignore any player on the list.
- The Command "/mastery" shows you the Mastery rank and experience.
- A Respawn always helps - with the command "/respawn" you can enforce quickly and easily.
- With "/clear corner stone" to reset your cornerstone to a flat Land - this will erase anything that was previously on it.
- "/showhat" is a simple command to the hat of your character to display or to remove.
- With "show face" to show you the mask of your character, or remove them easily.
- The Command "/q" for "quit" (engl.: exit), and ends the current game session immediately.
Interested in Trove? We have for you the latest News for Fantasy Game combined.