The Division: All The Tech Skills
The Skills in The Division will be divided into three groups: Tech, Security and Medical. You may normally equip two of them, and you can also select from level 20 is also a particularly powerful Signature Skill. The four Tech-Skills are thought especially for offensive players.
- Seeker Mine: place a Mine that responds to nearby enemies, auto-on this advancing and explodes.
- Sticky Bomb: This bomb sticks to objects, glue and tactically clever moments, and remote ignition.
- Turret: place a turret to fight independently for you. It is only when he is destroyed or its battery is empty, he gives rest.
- Tactical Link: The Tech-Signature-Skill. This allows you to increase both, as well as nearby allies ' damage and critical hit chance.
The Division: All Security-Skills
Security Skills are the name according to a great help, if you play more defensive.
- Mobile Cover: With this Skill you can create at any time to cover for other players.
- Ballistic Shield: In contrast to Mobile Cover you wear this sign around, and are accordingly well protected. However, you can use with active shield pistols.
- Smart Cover: Make you cover better. On the one hand, you and your teammates take damage behind a Smart Cover less, on the other hand, they are also harder.
- Survivor Link: The Security Signature Skill. While this ability is active, move and close Ally quickly and damage them less.
The Division: Medical Skills
The third skills group are the Medical Skills. This, as Security is also a defensive focus by primarily to compensate for harm suffered.
- Pulse: With this ability, you can mark friend and foe alike, and see this even through walls.
- First Aid: this skill allows you to provide first aid and heal allies, according to easily. This is also a short distance.
- Support Station: Set up a fixed Station, the allies not only healed, but even can be animated.
- Recovery Link. The Medical Signature Skill. With this ability, you heal nearby allies, but can overload their life energy even give you a life bonus.
Skills are important, but primarily you win your fights with weapons. We have news and Details on the weapons and Mods in The Division for you.